Welcome to the Animal Health Centre, the home of friendly, professional, affordable health care for all your pets.
Coronavirus Update – January 2022
Our opening times are the same. We are now open again to routine visits.
Please call first on 01803 313400 before coming to the practice.
We have implemented some precautionary measures to help protect the health of both staff and clients:
- Whilst we understand that masks are no longer mandatory, it is preferable that you still wear one when able;
- Whilst there is no waiting room limit, we are still aiming to reduce crowding – when possible, we may ask if some of our clients can wait outside or in their car. Please come prepared for inclement weather in case this occurs;
- We already have strict cleaning procedures and are paying particular attention to surfaces that are often touched such as doors and counter tops;
- There is hand disinfectant in the waiting room for you to use on arrival and before leaving the practice;
- If you prefer to wait outside the practice or in your car before you see the vet then telephone us when you arrive to let us know you are waiting outside;
- Please telephone us on 01803 313400 to order repeat prescriptions or flea and worming treatments at least 24 hours before needed. These can be paid for over the phone and collected at a quiet time.
We will not be able to perform house visits during this period.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult and unsettling times. Please call us on 01803 313400 for any advice you need.
Based in Torquay, there is plenty of parking nearby and we are open for consultations, and all sorts of other services, six days a week.
With our open surgeries there is no need to book an appointment. Simply bring your pet in during our consulting times to see one of our team of qualified vets.
With no appointment system, not only does it mean you don’t need to ring to book in, it also means that we can spend however long we need with each animal that we see.
For pet medical emergencies outside of our consulting hours we have you covered as well. Please refer to our “In An Emergency” page for details on how to get help.
The team at Animal Health Centre is made up of people who love looking after animals. We all know how important a pet is and we look after each animal brought in as if it were our own.
The Animal Health Centre is easy to find. We are on a bus route in a prominent position in Moor Lane, Torquay. There is easy on-road parking nearby.